Enjoy the benefits of in-depth NonProfit Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software evaluation, accurate CRM selection, and a successful CRM implementation!
NonProfit Customer Relationship Management RFP (2,756 Criteria)
- Save Weeks, even Months, of Time When Preparing Your RFP
- includes a matching Vendor RFP Response Comparison & Evaluation Toolkit
- Save Even More Time When Evaluating Vendor RFP Responses!
This Ready-to-Use Nonprofit Customer Relationship Management RFP template is pre-populated to query vendors about the thousands of criteria required for a successful Nonprofit CRM software implementation.
Use this Nonprofit CRM system RFP template and matching Vendor RFP Response Evaluation Toolkit to collect user needs, reduce the time required to create your RFP, prevent key requirements from being overlooked, and control costs during each step of the Nonprofit CRM software selection and implementation process.
About This Comprehensive RFP Template...
Completely customizable, the NonProfit CRM software RFP template includes online help and vendor input validation to provide capabilities and benefits that go far beyond those of RFP templates that simply list Nonprofit CRM features. It literally becomes a project management tool useful over the life-cycle of your Nonprofit CRM system selection & implementation project. Organized by business process for easy user priority (weight) assignment, this RFP template provides the detailed criteria needed to:
SAVE TIME - Collect Nonprofit CRM Software Requirements Easily & Accurately:
CLEARLY COMMUNICATE Your Organization's Needs to Vendors:
- Send a "Needs Survey" to Users that Jogs Their Memory & Gather User Needs in Detail!
- Quickly Identify User Needs
- Accurately Identify the Features & Capabilities You Need Using a Detailed Not for Profit CRM Checklist
- Avoid Overlooking Key Requirements
- Identify Your Organization's Hidden Needs & Requirements
- Unearth Hard-to-Find Workflow, System & User Interface Issues
EASILY EVALUATE Clear and Consistent Vendor Responses:
- All Requirements are Presented to Vendors Using Full, Easy-to-Understand Sentences
instead of ambiguous, easily misunderstood "Feature-Speak".
- Obtain More Relevant & Usable Vendor Responses in Less Time
- All Not for Profit CRM RFI/RFP Templates Provide Full On-Line Help
- Reduce the Time Spent Explaining Not for Profit CRM RFP Operation
- You Can Provide Full Response Instructions to Vendors as Needed
- Reduce the Time Spent Explaining Your Response Requirements to Vendors
- Unlimited Space for Your Company Background, Current Not for Profit CRM System, & Project Goals
for ensuring vendors fully understand your organization's needs & goals.
- Better Information enables Faster Vendor Responses
Identify & Mitigate Risks - Eliminate Not for Profit CRM System Implementation Surprises:
- Response Format Enhances Not for Profit CRM Software Selection & Implementation Decision-Making Data
- Make Decisions Based on Functional, Financial, Risk, & Supportability Metrics,
instead of Just Features and Price Alone
- Learn Eactly Which Features, Functions, & Processes are Provided by Each Proposed System.
- Color-Coded Side-by-Side Not for Profit CRM Comparison Matrix Quickly Identifies Differences
- Utilize a total of 24 industry-standard, proven ratios, many in both detail and Bar-Chart summary format, to select the best system for your organization.
- Sixteen (16) Vendor Response (proposal) Analysis Ratios - View Details...
- Eight (8) Vendor Proposal Financial Analysis Ratios - View Details...
Manage Implementation Costs More Effectively:
- A powerful Feature Support Matrix Identifies both IF a Feature is Being Delivered
and Also the Delivery Method that Will be Used to Deliver that Feature.
- The Feature's Delivery Method Determines the Inherent Risk of that Feature
- A RISK Assessment Score is Assigned Based On Each Feature's Delivery Method
- Overall Supportability is Determined from Total Risk Assessment Score
- Color-Coded Not for Profit CRM Comparison Matrix Shows Where Risk Mitigation is Needed at the Process Feature Level
The NonProfit CRM RFP template automatically validates vendor responses. This enables you to obtain vendor RFP responses (proposals) specific to your organization's unique needs in a consistent, easily evaluated manner. Enjoy fast, accurate, and easily understood "Apples-to-Apples" comparison of competing vendor NonProfit CRM RFP responses (proposals), all the way down to the individual feature level. The NonProfit CRM RFP contains feature & functional criteria for:
- Cost Matrix Cross-References Feature Delivery with Enhancement Costs
- Easily View the Status of Required Not for Profit CRM System Customization Tasks
- Enables Accurate Tracking of Individual Features and Enahncements
- Track Implementation Progress & Payments Using "Earned Value Management" Techniques.
- Ensures You Receive What You have Contracted For (& Are Being Charged For!)
The above is just a partial list. If you don't see what you need please Contact Us!
(See bottom of this page for Pricing information.)
INCLUDED with this NonProfit CRM RFP Master is a full set of Vendor RFP Response (Proposal) Evaluation functions that enable extremely accurate and precise evaluation of vendor NonProfit CRM System proposals. All evaluation functions can be tailored to utilize your organization's actual business priorities and operate at the detail feature level.
For more information on these Not for Profit CRM software RFP response evaluation & comparison tools Click Here!
No-Nonsense 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Purchase and download the full NonProfit Customer Relationship Management (CRM) RFP Template and Vendor Response Evaluation Toolkit by clicking the "Add to Cart" button below to use our online order form with highly Secure Checkout.
NonProfit CRM RFP Master: $399.00 US (Secure Checkout)
If you have any questions, please
Advice & Support from an Expert in this Application is Always FREE!
Is your CRM project just starting? Need to gather user needs detail? Obtain more detailed needs in 50% less time with the CRM Requirements Checklist with Fit-GAP Analysis.
Infotivity Technologies, Inc.
Dandridge, TN 37725
All Web-based CRM System software evaluation, and comparison for non profit organizations screens and HTML content is:
Copyright © 1993 - 2017 Infotivity Technologies, Inc.
Simplifying CRM System Selection